Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

... Fridge Notes ...

 Hey everyone ... this may sound basic but it is number one on my 'constantly forgetting list' ...

  • Jesus is bigger than any detour, distraction, self-doubt or fear
  • Relinquish control
  • Ask and Trust
  • Let go and Let GOD!

This is what I have put up on my fridge to remind me ... that God is the only way to find Peace ...

I NEED TO REMEMBER MY GOD IS BIG!

What are some of the reminders you have stuck on your fridge??  Let me know and post them on your blog ... send me a link I would love to see.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

..

No comments:

Post a Comment