Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, April 8, 2011

... Brene Brown unravels connection ...

Welcome to Friday GodMoments.  A day to reflect and share how God is moving in our lives.

Found this amazing talk on TED about the importance of connection.  I really do believe the old saying 'it takes a village to raise a child' and then to translate this into our adult lives ... 'it takes support and encouragement to help sustain growth and development for our entire life'. 

Life has good and bad days but God uses every one of us and everyone of those days, to make an impact in someones life.

I hope the below video of Brene Brown talking at the TED conference is helpful ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment