Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, April 25, 2011

... celebrating the new self ...


" I have been crucified with Christ: and I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And the real life I now have within this body is a result of my trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Galatians 2 : 20



What a weekend ... a big reminder to celebrate all that is possible ... Christ's gift is not about earning His love but just accepting it ... it is time to celebrate all that this gift and life is about ... saying YES to what is in your future and keeping a close daily faith ...

Remember that you are loved ... stop believing what the world tells you, that you don't measure up ... start to believe what God says about you ... that you are powerfully and wonderfully made and anything is possible with God ... 



Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

..

No comments:

Post a Comment