Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

... core strength ...

Hey everyone ...

... invest in your future ... develop your core strength just like a ballerina ... it takes training to build muscle strength and mental focus ... to get the results you need to put in the time ...

... it takes this same dedication to maintain a strong relationship with God  ... the rewards are beyond great ... and the results will be a life walking closer with Him ... make a plan ... spend time hanging with God ... read His word ... make the choice to put him first ...

... I have this image of walking so close close to God that I can hear Him breathing ... my prayer is that you may also experience this everyday ... 


What are some of the images of God that put a smile on your face? Let me know?

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment