Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, April 22, 2011

... Good Friday bells ...


Welcome to Friday GodMoments.  A day to reflect and share how God is moving in our lives.

There is something soul searching about hearing the church bells ringing out on Good Friday.  They declare a deed done and a new covenant coming.  A strange mix of feelings ... sadness mixed with joy.

"When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."

John 19 : 30
... oh to be a spectator on that very day ... what would I have been thinking if I had just witnessed Jesus being crucified ... I have the biblical power of foresight with me today but back then in 0030AD, where would my heart be?




Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment