Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, April 15, 2011

... John Wooden inspires me ...

"Coach Wooden is a humble, private man who has selflessly given up his life to make other people’s lives better ... John Wooden gave us the necessary tools to overcome the adversity and obstacles that he knew from the beginning would always be in our way. He taught us to find a source of motivation to inspire us to ever higher levels of preparation and work."
Bill Walton (quoted)


As we come to the end of our fruit of the spirit series ... I thank John Wooden for being such  an inspiring legend and leading the way in what it means to use your whole self to serve. 
He lives this verse everyday.
 
" the fruit of the spirit is Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Galatians 5 : 22 -  23





 Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment