Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

... journalling through change ...

Hey Everyone ...

Writing in a Journal would have to be one of my top 5 habits for keeping calm.  I have filled up many over the years.

My unique style of note taking / list making and doodling is what I call journal-ling.

But whatever your style ... keeping a journal is a great way to process what is happening inside.
It has helped me to let go and move through many phases of life.  Some days you may feel to write a story and other days just jot down notes ... try it out!  Print of the journal page below and get started today!




Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

2 comments:

  1. great easter newsletter. my "i know everything" chick is a bit loud at the mo 2. i tried to print out the page above and it is always too small. hints?
    luv ya lots.
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am trying to add a page so I can attach and redirect a pdf ... will let you know when it is done ... work in progress

    ReplyDelete