Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, April 4, 2011

... Self-control ...


" For this reason, make every effort to add to your  ... knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; " 

2 Peter 1 : 5 - 6


When do I feel most in control of myself?

Life is a juggling act ... trying to keep all the balls in motion ... trying not to drop any ...

But maybe this is where it has all gone wrong because it is not all about me juggling.  The God focus has been forgotten.

I feel the most in control of myself when my relationship with God is on track.  When I am reading God's word, spending time with God in prayer and when I am listening to His leading.

Maybe the knowledge that is spoken of in the verse above is knowledge of God ... Personal knowledge of the Holy Spirit living in us ... Hanging out with God can transform and build up ... 

Think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... copy and send them the link below ... 

You have just passed on God's strength ... It's as easy as that ... DONE!

Be blessed and be a blessing


Teena


No comments:

Post a Comment