Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, May 23, 2011

... words that changed my life ...

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

 Romans 8 : 37 - 40



I inherited these words from someone I once knew.  This may sound like a strange thing to say, but the man who held these words close to his heart also shared with me, a love for God's written Word.  A strong faith and steadfast belief in the bible being Word of God has stayed with me all these years.

A little verse in Romans 8 has shaped the way I see myself.

These are the words that feel like home to me.  I read them and know that I am tightly held.


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment