Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, May 16, 2011

... words that sing ...

 " The heavens declare the glory of God; 
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the end of the world."

Psalm 19 : 1 - 4



There are some bible verses that sing so loudly and speak directly to your heart ... you know they have moved you and uplifted you but you cant quite explain why ... these verses do just that for me ...

Creation has a way of stopping me in my tracks and saying 'look at me and know my creator'.

Majestic ... Holy ... Endures forever

Look up and see all that is Good and Glorious waiting to behold you.  Be fed by words that sing to your soul.


 Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment