Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, May 2, 2011

... words to stand on ...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.  Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.  In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.  The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." 

John 1 : 1 - 5


 These are words that are solid and secure ... a strong foundation to stand on ... words that I have built my life on ... words that speak of His omnipresence and eternal presence ...  words that speak of Jesus ... as amazing as it sounds, every time I read these words, it is as though they speak to me ... I stand a little bit taller and my spirit is renewed ...

... now think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them the link below ... Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!




Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment