Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, August 14, 2011

... God's Lead ...



 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


hello everyone ...

One of my  favorite conversations to have is ... 'hearing the voice of God'.

I am so passionate about having a living breathing relationship with God ... about making it a real experience and not just a paper book experience.

I live my life trying to be aware of God's Hand at work in my life.  His whispers of love gently guiding me.  Sometimes I know when he is nudging me and I act but at other times I feel the nudge and don't act.  I am definitely a work in progress.

The faith that is involved when deciphering whether it is God's voice or my voice.  That inner confidence I get and instantly Know that God is leading me ... a truth knowing ...

Other times a feeling that is followed by prayer and reading my bible to confirm uncertainty.

Life is about questioning whose lead am I following ... but the big picture for me is that I know God will use everything in my life, no matter where it comes from.

His grace has been my safe place, my whole life.  As long as I keep my heart attitude toward Him on track and my actions tasked at matching my words ... He will provide.

Know him well so when he speaks you know His voice.


If you can think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them a quick text or give them a call to say Hi ... share that God Love you have inside you, with the world ...

Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment