Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

... GodTags is alive ...


 
This moving ... changing ... evolving body of work that is GodTags ... has been evaluated.

And the score card has come in ...

A+ ideas and purpose
B+ content and direction
C+ art and postcards
F- marketing and sales

Though GodTags is alive ... it is a work in progress ... and far from my expectations.

God is moving and I can feel he is pushing me and moving me in His directions ... I just have to keep listening ... I just have to keep on keeping on His path because it will all come together ... I can feel it in my bones.


I also need to put more of me into my GodTags blogging ... so you will start to see some of my 'post it' fetish appearing ... bring back the bullet points ... I am all about note taking ... and I love the idea of a taste testing plate ... in the form of writings and photos and stories and colors and textures ... glimpses of various things that I love and want to share with you ...

... my epiphany moment came today when I realized that I actually like the content in my newsletter better than my blog ... so lets migrate these two together and I think I have found my voice. 


GodTags is alive!!!  Stop Revive Survive


As always

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

1 comment:

  1. anything creative thing is alive. anything alive is constantly in motion and evolution. how boring to have found one thing and that is all. dot point away. i look forward to seeing your new spring Godtags blossoming....
    *

    ReplyDelete