Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, September 16, 2011

... JOY and GRACE postcards ...

I am really liking my new postcard series ...JOY and GRACE.


This series is all collage ... with text and colored letters ... all individually collaged by hand ... layering up ... but after making this series I am seriously considering doing the next lot digitally ... just to see how it looks?? To see if I can achieve the same look using Photoshop or Illustrator.

I will let you  know how the experiment goes ... 

VERY EXCITING ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

 Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment