Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, October 6, 2011

... 101% takes effort ...


Hello everyone ...

I have been pondering over my relationship with God ... and the excuses I come up with why not to spend time in His courts ... my question is?? ... If my heart is so for Jesus then why don't I spend more time hanging out with him ... and I am not talking about the everyday general stuff ... I mean the personal, endless chatting and spending time listening and waiting for His Voice ...  this is what I want more of  ... more quality time ... more soaking up the essence of God's Heart  ...

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.  But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."   
Matthew 6 : 19 - 21

I would encourage you to never give up ... keep following after the treasures of heaven ... be renewed everyday with God's strength ... and keep on keeping on.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment