Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

... Have you heard of ETSY ...

Hello everyone ...

Just wondering if you guys know about ETSY ... it is a place to sell all the stuff you are creatively making ... they have absolutely everything on their site ... well almost everything ... it is a great place to buy interesting stuff and find new artists ...

I am so thankful for a forum like ETSY to sell my postcards ... without them I would have been still stuck in telling myself excuses about why not to sell my art ...Etsy helped me realize my dream  ... the process was easy and straight forward to set up and I cannot speak highly enough of their format ... they are so helpful with weekly newsletters and articles and blogs on how to improve and get better at doing what you LOVE ...

... I would encourage all creative hearts to take the steps to put your Art out into the world ... 

... Etsy is just what I needed ... Thank you Etsy ...



One step at a time is all it takes ... just start taking small steps and see where they lead.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment