Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, November 21, 2011

. Don't be Fearful ... BE FRUITFUL .


Hello world ...

Fear is real and alive in all of us ... I am certainly not foolish enough to say that there is no such thing as fear ... or just get over it ... because I have felt fear in both extremes  ... from  the overwhelming, out of my mind fear which controls my thoughts and actions ... to the other end of the scale, where I just avoid answering an email because I don't want to deal with someone.

But I do have a secret weapon that is far more effective against fear.

That is the Blood of Christ.

For those that hear the word blood and go OOh Yuck then switch off the screen ... let me explain ... words can be powerful and the feeling associated with words can bring up varied reactions ... terminology can scare the pants off people ...

To me the words Blood of Christ is like saying, 'let's put on my superhero cape and superhero powers' ...  it's like calling down a protective force-field ... or when The Thunderbird's say"Thunderbird's are Go" ...

So next time ugly fear comes your way, call on the secret weapon that is the Blood of Christ ... my fear fighting weapon.  It calls me home ... brings me back to place of possibility ... where smalls steps can be taken to walk thru my fear ... it reminds me that my God is BIGGER than anything ... !

Fear is not the voice of God ... Fear is not the boss of me ...

Fear is not my friend ... Fear is stopping me from being my best  ... and my best is FRUITFUL ...

And in all of this wonderful wisdom ... it takes a friend to remind me occasionally to call on my secret weapon and don't let fear rule ... how quickly I get consumed by my little fears ... and how grateful I am that God reminds me through my friends ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

2 comments: