Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blogging the Love

Just had to share a few favorite finds on Valentines Day ... things I am Loving ...




Love a new blog find ... Take your Vitamin Z


Love Love Love ... White chocolate peanut butter hearts ... YUMO




LOVE that Jen is doing the Marathon de Paris ... she is a champion so please support her by donating money to help fight breast cancer.




Love all that is paper at Etsy ... especially this Sweet William  Love Art Print




LOVE that Jesus has my back ...  


Be blessed with Love this Valentines Day.

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment