Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, April 23, 2012

From God ... For God ...



This journey of mine to create is so inter linked with my relationship with God.

My heart desires to be lead by God.

I am so aware of my ego and my control issues ... turning my will over to God so that He can make a way.  Laying down my ego and listening for what God wants from me.

I want my passion and it's emerging creativity to be God inspired.

From God ... For God ... Glory to God.

And there is some part of me saying to share this journey with the world ... tell the world to follow their dreams ... tell the world they are not alone in this ... YOU + ME + GOD.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment