Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Moving with the times ...


Thanks to TED I had a chance to see this amazing video about Janet Echelman, an artist who has adapted and moved with times.  Her sculptures are all about 21st century technology.  She must be very courageous and willing to experiment with new things.  But more than anything watching this talk has shown me the power of collaboration ... Janet's willingness to ask for help and seek out people with knowledge.

 

The old saying 'it takes a village to raise a child' can be applied here.  It takes an open heart and open hand to create amazing Giant Billowing Sculptures.  None of this could have happened without Janet. 

Maybe I need to be a bit more willing to ask for help.  Thanks Janet for your inspiration.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment