Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Saturday, August 18, 2012

secret for success ..



It is so true  ... all of these things help lead to success ...

passion
work hard
focus
persist
ideas
push on
serve
Be good at what you do

For me the strength to do all of these comes from God ... my passions and talents ... my strength and constant companion ... my compassion to serve ... my beginning and end.

Without Him none of this would be possible.

All of this comes with Trust ... being able to trust God with my Life and all it's details ... so begins my journey for this week ... to investigate where and how do I build trust?

I will keep you posted next week with what I find.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

 ... 

1 comment:

  1. It is right, but also need more feminine, left brain thinking, like, kindness, integrity, go with the flow, daydream, rest and play.
    I love ya, and think you are finding your way through all the wobbles as you cycle through life with God as the bike….. food for dairy free thought… hee hee hee
    *

    ReplyDelete