Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Listening for God ...




How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
    How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 139 : 17

I have decided to practice my listening again ... this is something I focused my attentions on last year but I feel the need to do some more active listening again ...

I am trying to break my asking continually habit ... and get some balance back .... to be more praiseful and intercessory.

Active listening by reading my bible and hearing God in His word.

Listening and writing ... Listening and waiting.

I am finding it all very refreshing this time around ... I seem to be more observant this time.


... so if you are feeling the need to change the speed a little ... get onto the latest and greatest ...
... say it , pray it and listen ... 

Try it out for yourself and let me know how you go.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment