Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas plans ...



Just remembering a walk to the park I did last Christmas ... thinking about how life has changed ... and how much has happened in one year ...

I went on the walk with my camera and had decided to stop looking at my feet as I walk but instead keep my eyes open to see what was interesting up and about me.

I saw the colors of springs end ... the whimsy of garden ornaments ... hidden gates and secret backyard entrances ... a magic land of long reeds where the kids could play and I listened to the frogs ...

SO what will this Christmas bring ... what treats and treasures await ... mostly I am looking forward to hanging out in the sunshine with my nieces and nephews by the pool ... getting to know them better ... learn what it feels like to be a teenager through their eyes ... and maybe take some new family photos ... simple but true ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena


P.S.  Amazing but true ... after I had written this post and saved it into my drafts, I received a newsletter from one of the bloggers I follow ... Liz Lamoreux ... and these are the inspired words she wrote ... and here is her Water Your Soul ...





No comments:

Post a Comment