Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 ... Don't Hold Back




On a recent road trip I listened to Max Lacardo's audio book about 'Facing your Giants' .  I has been a timely reminder to make God my focus . So my task this year is to keep God my focus.  With all the busy busy of work and friends and family ... Keep Jesus Christ at the center.  No matter how many years pass, as my relationship will Jesus continues I never cease to learn and grow... Old words I hear anew and different ... New understanding ... New perspective ... Fresh reminders.

2015 needs to be a year where Christ is First, Last and Central . 

Don't Hold Back



Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment