Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Reflecting and letting go ...


 Reflecting once again on all the striving I do ... I spend a lot of time striving to be better ... Wishing I had more talent ... Dreaming about how I want life to be rather than living the life I have and accepting the person I am ... 

A great read is 'A million little ways' by Emily Freeman, it helped remind me ... I am God created and for a reason.  Accepting who I am and trusting God .   

My words for this year ... Letting go ... Sunset ... Seem to have different meaning for me now ... Another meaning could be letting go of old beliefs about myself and walking into new beliefs ... Embracing and accepting myself more fully ... Letting God define me.
 


"You were made in the secret place, woven together on purpose with threads made from sacred longings that come not only from you but from the heart of God - he wove you together with a personality and you bring your own you-ness to the table.  

I will admit it might take our whole lives to see the complete picture of what we can now see only in part.  But don't believe for a minute that a person who bears the image of God has nothing to offer."
from A million little ways
by Emily Freeman

These words were such an encouragement to me.
Keep reading ... Keep Listening ... Keep Sharing God's Love ... you just never know who it may encourage.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment